We are working on a fundraiser next week to offset the costs of transportation for the band this fall.
Transportation costs will be over $10,000 this year and I think we could easily reach that goal with this super simple and effective fundraiser.
This fundraiser is an online donation campaign that allows us to receive donations from our networks and supporters. Snap Raise uses the power of email, text, and social media with a safe, fun, and interactive approach. All they ask is that each parent/guardian help their child to gather 20 or more email addresses of their biggest fans. Check out the info below to see just how impactful this online donation campaign can be – also, last year we made over $12,000 with this fundraiser!
You will use this Google Form to submit your emails by Friday(so that I can verify them), then we will actually enter the emails on Monday when the fundraiser rep visits us.
There are incentives involved!
- 10 Donations Received: 5 lb. bag of gummy bears
- Most (legitimate) Emails Submitted: $25
- Most Donations Received: $50
- Highest Donation Total Received: $50
- Highest Single Donation Received: $50
- Section with the Highest Donation Total: FREE PIZZA PARTY and FREE HOUSE OF BOOM PASSES
Emails are due on Friday (7/20/18).
- Safe and Protected – Snap! Raise is the safest online donation campaign available. All data is private and never redistributed. Your student’s information on the Snap page is less detailed than what would be on a team website roster.
- Online donation platform – Reach potential donors via email, social media, and text to ask them to support our program and visit the page, where they can seamlessly donate.
- Email Strategy – All supporters will receive a receipt for their gift that may be tax deductible, included with a personalized thank you from the student. There are three reminder emails sent to donors, with an option to unsubscribe.
- Network – Snap’s platform and process is what makes their campaigns so successful. It allows an extensive reach across communities by providing options to connect with multiple donors and their social networks, maximizing our raising efforts.